Saturday, March 21, 2015

Mall Finds

Retail Haul

So my wardrobe is very mixed between retail and true vintage, today I'll be showing you some of my favorite retail finds over the past month or 2!
So fair warning I don't really believe in seasonal colors, but mustard is one of my signature colors honestly.  This adorable dress is from forever 21 I believe it was around $30, a little expensive but totally worth it!
This skirt is also from forever 21!  It has this gorgeous crochet detail at the bottom, it's like a light beryl in color. (That took about 7 people at rehearsal to come up with the color)  I purchased it in New York on clearance so I don't have a definite price!

Okay so basically all my clothes come from forever 21.  This ADORABLE blouse is my favorite thing I currently own.  It was $20 but it was 100000% worth it!
I love love love this top.  It's slightly cropped but works fabulously with highwaisted pants or skirts.  I always feel very Audrey Hepurn mixed with a little bit of Twiggy when I wear this top! You guessed it, forever 21.

Hey guys look it's something NOT from forever 21.  I bought this skirt at H&M for $5 on clearance.  I love the pattern it's very 60'!


No comments:

Post a Comment