Saturday, March 7, 2015

Im new to this!

Welcome to my new blog!
My name is Lauren and this is my first ever blog!  So this blog is going to be really a major mix of different topics; DIYs, recipes, fashion, hair, poetry, theatre, sewing, ect.  
A little bit about me
  • I'm hugely influenced by vintage clothing particularly the 60' & 70'
  • A lot of my clothing comes from consignment shops, etsy, (sometimes even closet raids of my family members or friends hehe)
  • I LOVE MUSICAL THEATRE, I don't really now if I'd consider myself an actress, but that's my hobby.. acting!
  • My music taste ranges anywhere from the Offspring to 60' girl bands to James Blunt to Cast Albums, if that tells you anything about me.
  • I keep a journal! I don't write daily because if I did that I believe I'd come across fairly boring, but I write at very least one entry a week or when there is anything in my life worth writing about!
  • I'm obsessed with the future.  I love saving pictures and tickets and playbills and cards and letters.  I have a box under my window I call my "Memory Box".  I promise I'm not a hoarder and I don't save things that are stupid really, but the things that mean a lot to me now that may mean a lot to me in the future!
  • I base my style around icons like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, and Natalie Wood, while still keeping to my own personal style and comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment