Saturday, March 7, 2015

My Pandora Likes

Give them a Listen!


21 of my Favorite Tunes
  1. The Blowers Daughter- Damien Rice
  2. 1973- James Blunt
  3. Why Georgia- John Mayer
  4. Come Round Soon- Sara Barielles
  5. Please Mr. Postman- The Marvellettes
  6. The Beat- Ben Rector
  7. State of Grace (acoustic)-Taylor Swift
  8. One and Only- Adele
  9. A drop in the ocean- Ron Pope
  10. Fool that I am- Adele
  11. It's not a good idea- Loves Labours Lost (original cast)
  12. Gives you hell- All American Rejects
  13. Somewhere only we know- Keane
  14. If I were a boy- BeyoncĂ© 
  15. New Romantics- Taylor Swift
  16. Tear me down- Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Original Broadway Cast)
  17. Superman- Five for Fighting
  18. Yellow- Coldplay
  19. Mr. Brightside- the Killers
  20. Wild Heart- Bleachers
  21. Do I wanna know- Artic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment