Friday, April 10, 2015

Natural Skin Care

Turmeric: Skins long-lost savior

Personally I've had a long battle with acne.  I started getting acne at the young age of only 9.  That isn't as uncommon as it sounds but it has given me a generous amount of time and experience in dealing with acne.  I've been to the dermatologist had the prescriptions, had my fair share of trials and tribulations with drug store brands, but recently I decided to dabble with some more natural and organic approaches.  After doing some research on natural skin care I came to find a very popular and cheap option for all types of skin issues was turmeric. 
Let's get started!
All that your going to need is organic turmeric and pure honey of your choice
The next step would be to mix the ingredients together in a small dish.  No specific amounts really because the ideal goal is to form a paste-like mixture.
Once you've got your paste mixture you'll want to put it away for safe keeping.  Therefore find a bottle or container you don't mind ruining (turmeric stains awfully) and fill the container with your mixture.  *i just used an old hotel shampoo bottle*
Use this on your face once daily.  It can be used as a mask or a spot treatment for short amounts of time or even overnight. Apply with a cotton ball or Q-tip for best results!

No comments:

Post a Comment