Saturday, June 6, 2015

DIY wall collage + Frame

Ahhhh! So it's been FOREVER since I posted anything!  So sorry but to make it up to you guys here's a fun easy cheap DIY for ya'll!
Not the best picture quality but for reasons of personal privacy I didn't want you to really see the pictures of me, my friends and my family, but I think you get the idea anyway.  So this is an extremely simple project I was able to put it together in one night with supplies I already had in my home! 
THE FRAME
Supplies:
  • Moderate to large size frame 
  • Cardboard about the size to fit inside the frame
  • Wrapping paper
  • Stickers/Photos/Quotes/Magazines/ect
So once you've gathered all of your supplies the first thing that your going to want to do is cover your cardboard with the wrapping paper of your choice.  Next your going to decorate and accessorize your board with whatever you want! I used a picture of Audrey Hepburn, the top from one of my Broadway playbills (a duplicate of course), the title page from Lena Dunhams book Not that Kind of Girl , a few of my favorite pictures and some cute flower stickers to make it a little cuter and more playful.  Once your board is all decked out your going to want to put it in the frame and hang it up!
COLLAGE
So this is pretty self explanatory, but all you need for this is a bunch of your favorite pictures and an artistic vision of how you want it to be laid out!  I added 2 little canvas' with Audrey Hepburn quotes on them to kinda mix it up and centered it with my Frame, then for there I just used some double sided tape and went to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment